Video 1: Introduction
Video 2: Publishing
We've made it our mission to make publishing content as easy as possible for you. Here are the four steps on how to publish content in the app.
Step 1 - The Big Green Plus Button
Publish content by clicking the green plus button in the Partner App. You can publish almost everything related to your health & fitness routine with this button.
Step 2 - New Content screen
- Intro Video - Here is an example of an intro video. Remember it has to be shot in portrait or “selfie” mode (this is the normal way you hold your phone). Tell your audience what you are publishing - quick outline, bring energy and enthusiasm, talk to them like they are a close friend.
- Title - Title’s matter. Keep it to 2-5 words. Make it captivating so your subscriber wants to learn more.
- Description - They are always helpful, but of course, we understand that time matters. Give supporting and important details that are specific to what you are publishing.
- Duration - The amount of time it will take to complete the activity you are publishing.
- Save - If you want to finish creating your content later, hit save and your work will be saved in Drafts.
Step 3 - Templates
We have created 5 different templates to make it easy for you to create the content you want.
(A) Exercise - This is for any single movement or coaching that is less than 45 seconds (squat, crunches, run, swim, stretch, etc.) Learn more
(B) Multiple - This is a grouping of Exercise templates. Think of HIIT training, circuit training, pyramids, supersets, flows, etc. It’s a collection of multiple exercise templates that are part of a series. Learn more
(C) Youtube - This is any video that needs to be longer than 1-2 mins. Meditation, yoga, cooking, teaching, motivation, product recommendation, etc. Learn more
(D) Nutrition - This is for anything nutrition related that you want your community to have access to. You can also link to nutrition products you want to sell. Learn more
(E) Product - This is anything related to additional products that you want to sell to your community. You can link to products like apparel, gear, other programs, etc. Learn more
(F) Add From Library - Here, you can add content you have already created to your new content! Once you add saved content from your library, you can then start editing your old content to fit the goals of your new post. Learn more
Step 4 - Publish
Once you are done, hit “Save” and then “Publish”. When you hit “Save” the content automatically saves to “Drafts” which you can find later in the “Channel” section. When you hit "Publish now" you're workout will be live on the consumer app.
Publish lets you:
- Add a customized push notification - Make it fun! Add emojis, be encouraging, etc.
- “Publish as free” - Hit the toggle and users can access it for free. Your content moves to the “Free” bubble in the “Channel” tab.
- “Schedule” - Set a date and time you want the content to be automatically published. This moves your content to the “Drafts” bubble in the “Channel” tab.
- “Publish now” - Publishes your content (so that your subscribers can view it!) and moves it to the “Published” bubble in the “Channel” tab.